Since its inception, the law firm BETTO PERBEN PRADEL FILHOL has aspired to excellence in the field of international dispute resolution, whether in international arbitration, major litigation, and white-collar defense and public affairs. The firm offers to its clients a high value-added and personalized service. This dedication to excellence is present in every facet of its know-how and encapsulates the founding values of the firm: hard work, refined sectoral expertise, strategic tenacity, a strong commitment to its clients, and the utmost respect for confidentiality.
This tradition of excellence rests equally on the considerable experience of the team in handling both sensitive and complex matters before International Arbitral institutions and the French Courts.
The boutique firm is driven by five partners with complementary skill sets:
- Jean-Georges Betto is recognized by the legal press as a market leader,
- The former French Minister of Justice Dominique Perben has remarkable negotiation and mediation skills,
- Gaëlle Filhol focuses on complex international disputes involving high stakes claims in the field of construction and energy,
- Martin Pradel heads the international white-collar defense and investigations practice of the firm
- and Alexandre Reynaud focuses on international arbitration and commercial litigation, especially in the defense, civil aviation, and telecommunication sectors.
BETTO PERBEN PRADEL FILHOL does not accept cases adverse to the interests of its clients. The firm invoices only pre-agreed fixed fees and offers free training to in-house counsel on international arbitration and civil procedures.
BETTO PERBEN PRADEL FILHOL has represented governments, state-owned entities, and major companies in some of the most significant international arbitration and litigation cases of the past decade, mostly in the defense, energy (oil, gas, minerals), aerospace, construction, and investment sectors.