Former French Minister of Justice, Dominique Perben, joined the firm as a partner in April 2017.
Dominique Perben held ministerial positions from 1993 to 2007. Throughout this time period, he has instituted a number of reforms. Most notably, under his position of Minister of Justice he conducted the modernisation of key areas of French legislation and as the Minister of Infrastructure and Transport he implemented major infrastructure investment programmes.
Today, his highest-level of governmental expertise contributes towards solving BETTO PERBEN FILHOL’s clients’ complex and sensitive international disputes and crises. Dominique Perben has remarkable negotiation, mediation and arbitration skills.
Dominique Perben is listed in the specialized rankings:
- Décideurs 2022:
“Excellent” – Litigation & Arbitration – International Arbitration
“Excellent” – Africa Desk – Arbitration & Litigation
“Excellent” – Mediation
- Lawdragon 500 Global Litigation Lawyers 2021
- Global Arbitration Review: “A pragmatic and sensible lawyer.”
- Global Arbitration Review: “Negotiation, mediation and arbitration skills.”
- Legal 500: “Dominique Perben is highly sought-after for mediation cases.”
- Décideurs: “L’avocat spécialiste du contentieux des affaires est médiateur et arbitre.”