Martin Pradel heads the international white-collar defense and investigations practice of BETTO PERBEN PRADEL FILHOL. Martin Pradel is a leading figure in his areas of practice and has represented several companies, businessmen, politicians, diplomats, and foreign State-Agents, in a wide range of highly sensitive trials. Throughout his career, his cases have had extensive media exposure in the fields of white-collar crime, investigations, and human rights.
Martin Pradel has a distinguished record as a Defense lawyer, having worked on some of the most arduous criminal cases involving critical matters, namely terrorism, and campaign finance.
Martin Pradel defends his clients against charges of corruption, money laundering, violation of international financial sanctions, misappropriation of public funds or corporate assets, and industrial espionage. He also provides legal advice with regard to Risk mitigation. He acts before French and foreign Courts, pleading in both French and English.
Martin Pradel is listed in the specialized rankings:
- Best Lawyers 2021: Criminal Defense and Human Rights Law
- Jeune Afrique: Martin Pradel is named in 2020 top 100 Business Lawyers in Africa
- Option Droit et Affaires 2020: White-collar crime
- Décideurs 2020: “Excellent” – White-collar crime
- Best Lawyers 2020: Criminal Defense and Human Rights Law
- Option Droit et Affaires 2019: White-collar crime
- Décideurs 2019: “Excellent” – White-collar crime