Alexandre Reynaud spoke at the online conference organized by the Global Arbitration Review on the theme “When energy meets construction” on 2 December 2020.
Link to the event:
When energy meets construction
Construction disputes in the energy sector represent a meeting of two distinct fields of expertise. How does one approach disputes that require specialist knowledge of both industries? GAR Live has brought together a panel of experts to discuss the complexities that can arise.
Topics they are expected to address include:
- Appropriate case management techniques to energy sector construction disputes
- The interaction between construction claims and non-construction claims.
- The role and influence of the sovereign state when constructing oil and gas facilities and power plants;
- 2017 FIDIC conditions of contract for plant and design-build
- Issues specific to the renewables sector