Gaëlle Filhol moderated the GAR Interactive Question Time: “The rise in requests for summary dismissal and what it means” organized by the Global Arbitration Review on the 2nd February 2021.
- Do we need yet more arbitration rules to tackle speed in arbitration?
- Are clients now more interested in a quick answer than perfect truth?
- The pros and cons of summary proceedings, and what it may mean for arbitration long term
- The increasing power of third party funders as arbiters of the strength of a case
- What is the role of experts?